About Kasol Kheerganga
Trekking & Camping – 2 Nights / 3 Days
Popular for the hot springs and scenic views of the Himalayan mountains, Kheerganga is situated in Kullu district of Himanchal Pradesh. Located about 22 km away from the pilgrimage town of Manikaran, trekking through the dense forests and a bath in its hot springs are a refreshing experience. You can go trekking, camping, nature walking, leisurely walks in the forest, mountain climbing and indulge in landscape photography during your stay at Kheerganga. The view of the sunset and trekking through Kheerganga forests are and incredible experience. Barshaini is the last motorable point. While trekking from Barshaini, you will come across several sightseeing options like Rudra-Nag, the serpent shaped waterfall, the rock formation of Pandu Pul and the Pin-Parvati Pass (5400 m). The Pin Valley National Park is another tourist attraction and is known for its resident wildlife population including snow leopards.
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the River walk (besides the Parwati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening
- Come back to resort/ camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moon light cafe.
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Kheerganga.
- The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Reach Kheerganga by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire undr the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountained all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
- Wave up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise.
- After having breakfast trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol by evening.
- Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories next day morning.
Double Occupancy : INR 7,199/- per head
Triple Occupancy : INR 6,699/- per head
Quad Occupancy : INR 6,199/- per head
Bank Account Details
Account No. :
IFSC Code :
Account Type : Current
Confirm your seat by depositing and advance amount of INR 3000/- per head and the rest can be paid 2 days prior to the trip.
- AC transfer from Delhi to Bhuntar & back.
- Local transfer from Bhuntar to Kasol, Kasol to Barsheni & back.
- Accommodation in Kasol & Kheerganga (camps)
- 4 meals – 1 Meal (Day 1) + 2 Meals (Day 2) + 1 Meal (Day 3)
- Porter and guide charges and camping charges at Kheerganga.
- Driver night charges, toll, road tax.
- Evening snacks & tea at Kheerganga.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost include column.
- Alcohol and other drinks.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
Things to carry :
- Good walking/ trekking shoes
- Water bottle
- Woolen Socks
Carry adequate amount of cash as there is only 1 ATM in Kasol that seldom works, that seldom works, through there are offices of western union in Kasol where you can withdraw cash by swiping your card on a 6% cut.